The Great Khali was born on 27th August 1972 in a small town of Himachal Pradesh. He suffers from a Hormonal Disorder called Acromegaly, which has a massive impact on the human body. It turns the individuals into giant body and also gets them a protruded chin along with several other effects on the body. His real name is Dalip Singh Rana.
Khali is an open book, and there’s nothing personal about his life. He goes to gymming every day and takes a healthy diet. Moreover, Khali has been running a school and worked for multiple brands. Though the most crucial part is, he is a family-oriented person.
|Real Name||Dalip Singh Rana|
|Ring Name||The Great Khali|
|Date of Birth||27 August 1972|
|Birthplace||Dhiraina village , Himachal Pradesh, India|
|Hometown||Dhiraina village , Himachal Pradesh, India|
|Professional debut||7 October 2000|
Physical Appearance (The Great Khali Height, Weight & More)
|Height (approx)||in centimetres- 216 cm|
in meter- 2.16 m
in feet & inches- 7’1”
|Weight (approx)||in Kilogram- 157 kg|
in pounds- 347 lbs
|Body Measurements||Chest- 63 inches|
Waist- 46 inches
Biceps- 25 inches
Family, Parents, Siblings
|Marriage Date||27 February 2002|
|Wife/ Spouse||Harminder Kaur|
|Parents||Father- Jwala Ram|
Mother- Tandi Devi
Daughter- Avleen Rana (Born 26 February 2014 )
|Siblings||Brother- Not Know|
Sister- Not Know
EducationHe left schooling before completing 2nd grade, due to poverty as the school fees at that time was of RS. 2.50.
Before Dalip came into the wrestling, he worked as Security Guard in Shimla and then he became a police officer in Punjab. Later he initiated his career for wrestling in 2000. In 2006, he made a debut in WWE in 2007, and he won the title of World Heavyweight Championship of WWE. During 2015, he left wrestling and opened his wrestling school in Punjab.
Besides wrestling, Khali performed in some movies and reality shows like Big Boss season 4, Pair of Kings, Get Smart, etc.
Khali has achieved a lot of success in his life, from a successful career to a loving family, and he has everything that he wanted. Moreover, he won several awards in professional wrestling were; in 2007, he won the title of WWE- World Heavyweight Championship.
|Favourite Actor||Salman Khan|
|Favourite Actress||Not Know|
|Favorite movie||Not Know|
|Favorite Singer||Not Know|
|Favourite Food||Eggs, all Punjabi foods, chicken|
SalaryHis net income is around $2 billion
- Earlier, he used to work as a labourer and worked for a restaurant named Malabar Hill.
- Later he joined Punjab Police as an officer because of his sports quota.
- Along with his job at police, he continued to work on the development of his bodybuilding.
- He won Mr. India Bodybuilding Title in 1995 & 1996.
- With his hardships and dedication, he was selected for All Pro Wrestling (APW) in the USA and made his debut in the month of October in 2000.
- During 2006, he made his debut in WWE with the popular Diaviri.
- He is a follower of Indian guru Ashutosh Maharaj, and he neither drinks nor smoke.
- His height is 7 foot 1 inch and is known as the 8th tallest wrestler in the history of the wrestling profession.