Sandeep Lamichhane is a 20 years old Nepalese Cricketer who belongs to Nepalese national team. He is a right-arm leg spin bowler. He was among the eleven cricketers who has played Nepal’s first One Day International also known as ODI.
Sandeep Lamichhane has even achieved many other places with the help of his extreme talent at this very young age. He is the only cricket player from Nepal who was chosen for playing in Indian Premiere League(also known as IPL) and has a contract with Delhi Capitals. He has made his debut with Twenty20 International Famous as T20I against the West Indies, played as a member of World XI’s team.
|Full Name||Sandeep Lamichhane|
|Nick Name||Nepal’s Shane Warne, Kancha, King of spin|
|Date of Birth||2 August 2000|
|Birthplace||Aruchaur, Syangja, Nepal|
|Hobbies||Singing, playing guitar, listening to music, travelling|
|Education Qualification||Not Know|
|Height (approx)||in centimetres- 168 cm|
in meter- 1.68 m
in feet & inches- 5’6”
|Weight (approx)||in Kilogram- 55 kg|
in pounds- 121 lbs
|Body Measurements||Chest- 36 inches|
Waist- 28 inches
Biceps- 10 inches
Family, Parents, Siblings
|Parents||Father– Chander Narayan Lamichhane (An employee in Indian Railway)|
Mother- Not Know
|Siblings||Brother- Mohan Lamichhane (Elder)|
Sister– Indu Lamichhane Neupane
|Affairs/ Girlfriends||Not Know|
- Sandeep Lamichhane was born in Syangja, Nepal. Later his family moved to India but he stayed back to his hometown to pursue his dreams but after a few times he has to move to India as well.
- He is right handed batsman and leg spin bowler.
- He started his career as one of the U-19 cricket player under Nepal’s U-19 squad for U-19 Cricket World Cup in 2016.
- He looks at Sachin Tendulkar and Shane Warne as his Cricket Idol.
- He was recognized as the fifth bowler to make a history for taking hat-tricks in U-19 World Cup. It was said to be the turning point for his career. This is where his career took off to touch the heights
- He was awarded with Man of the match title with figures of 5/27.
- Sandeep Lamichhane concluded the tournament being the second-highest wicket. He has taken 14 wickets at an average of 17.07 and strike 21.9.
Net Worth20 Lakh (IPL 2018)