You might have seen people discriminating between boys and girls. Right! But many of the legends are born in this world to remove this difference. One among them was tagged as Mirabai Chanu. You would get to know about her lifestyle, career, achievements, awards, BF, and more.
The full name of this legend comes as Saikhom Mirabai Chanu. She has made an awesome career as a weightlifter. Mirabai Chanu got born on 8th August 1994 in Manipur. She has done great hard work to become a weightlifter from her family’s condition.
|Real Name||Saikhom Mirabai Chanu|
|Date of Birth||8 August 1994|
|Age (as of 2021)||26Years|
|Birthplace||Nongpok Kakching, Imphal East, Manipur, India|
|Hobbies||Travelling, Listening to Music|
|Education Qualification||Not Know|
|Height (approx)||in centimetres- 150 cm|
in meter- 1.50 m
in feet & inches- 4’11”
|Weight (approx)||in Kilogram- 49 kg|
in pounds- 108 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx)||Not Know|
|Hair Colour||Dark Brown|
Family, Siblings, Relationship
- The family of Mirabai has identified the strength at the very young age of 12. She could easily lift the firewood bundle, which even her older brother can’t.
- After this, she got down to the international stage at 20 years and won the silver medal.
- Mirabai has achieved success in her career after the Asian junior championship.
|Debut||Commonwealth Games 2014|
- Mirabai has got the prize of around 2 million rupees from the chief minister of Manipur.
- She has got the award for Padma Shri in 2018.
- Mirabai also secured the trophy of the Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna award in 2018.
- She set a new world record with an incredible 119kg lift in clean and jerk at the Asian Championships held in Tashkent In April 2021.
- Mirabai Chanu secured the silver medal and became the first Indian to win an Olympic medal at the 2020 Tokyo Games in the Women’s 49kg category.
|Commonwealth Games||• Silver – Glasgow (2014)|
• Gold – Gold Coast (2018)
|World Championships||Anaheim (2017)|
|Asian Championships||Bronze – Tashkent (2020)|
|Olympic||Silver- Tokyo (2020)|
Mirabai likes to eat food like Kangsoi. But, mostly, she likes all girls lifting the heavyweight.
Mirabai Chanu has got the post of senior ticket collector on the Indian railway. However, she has faced a great failure in the 2016 Olympics, which didn’t allow her to win any medal. Mirabai has won the first-ever competitive gold medal at the age of 11. In addition, she has the tag of best lifter award in 2013 from the national championship in India. In 2014, Mirabai represented India for the commonwealth games. Here she achieved the silver medal for the 48kg category.
|Mirabai Chanu earns around 50 lakhs rupees from the government of India.|
Mirabai was born as a sixth child to her family. Mirabai started weight lifting in the year 2008 from Khuman Lampak sports complex. During her childhood, she didn’t find any coaches for weightlifting in the village. Therefore she has to travel about 44 km. Due to their weak family condition, she could not afford to eat chicken and milk suggested by her coach. Recently Mirabai Chanu has created a history by winning the silver medal in the Tokyo Olympics for the 49 kg category.
The girl, like chanu, has started the journey from the lifting of woods and reached this place. It would help if you also tried to find hidden potentials.
Q.1) Mirabai Chanu from which state?
Manipur with the city of Imphal as its capital.
Q.2) what is the full name of Mirabai Chanu?
Chanu Saikhom Mirabai
Q.3) what is the education qualification of Mirabai Chanu?
Mirabai Chanu had made great focus on weightlifting only. Therefore she never focused much on education.
Q.4) Is Mirabai Chanu boyfriends?
Mirabai Chanu didn’t have any external affair as per sources.