Many song lyricists in India attained prosperity very early in their life. One such music lyricist is Santosh Anand who gained immense popularity overnight with his lyrics. If you are curious to know about Santosh Anand, then you are on the right page as such that you will find here many important revelations about him.
Being a song lyricist, Santosh Anand received many accolades for the song lyrics of Kranti movie, which was one of the biggest blockbusters and also for popular songs like ‘Ek Pyar Ka Naghma Hai’ in Indian Cinema. He first opened his eyes on 5th March 1939. He earned massive success in the 1970s.
- He completed his studies in library science.
- Firstly, he became the song lyricist in the 1970s with the film titled “Purab Aur Paschim”.
- He garnered huge popularity with the composition of song lyrics for the movie Kranti.
- He has composed an altogether of 109 song lyrics in almost 26 movies
- He received accolades as the best lyricist in Indian Cinema in the 1970s.
- He was awarded two times the Filmfare Award for Best Lyricist alongside the Yash Bharti Award
- His lyrics composition for the Kranti movie became a blockbuster hit in 1981.
- Santosh Anand completed his education in Library Science
- He started composing songs as his career choice in Indian Cinema
- He emerged to be a popular lyricist in the early 1970s
|Purab Aur Pachhim (1970)|
|Roti Kapada Aur Makaan (1974)|
|Patthar Se Takkar (1980)|
|Pyaasa Sawan (1981)|
|Prem Rog (1982)|
|Mera Jawab (1985)|
|Patthar Dil (1985)|
|Love 86 (1986)|
|Bade Ghar Ki Beti (1989)|
|Naag Nagin (1989)|
|Suryaa: An Awakening (1989)|
|Do Matwale (1991)|
|Naag Mani (1991)|
|Sangam Ho Ke Rahega (1994)|
|Prem Aggan (1998)|
He had a very emotional story to share with everyone which he recently revealed in Indian Idol 12. His mother was a homemaker and later got married with whom he had a son after 10 years named Sankalp and a daughter named Shailaja Anand.
- You might think why his son Sankalp is not present to restore his financial status
- But to your kind notice, he had a profession of teaching to IAS officers and Government officials to which he suffered mental disturbance and exited from life.
Santosh Anand is married and has a son and daughter from her.
SalaryHis salary is not known but it is believed that currently, he is in a financial crisis.
- His favorite place of visit in India
- He loves to write poetry and compose song lyrics
- He also wants to receive love and respect from everyone
A viral video is recently rumored after Santosh Anand appeared in a popular television reality show Indian Idol 12 about being offered some Five Lakhs amount by Neha Kakkar as a gift to recover his financial crisis. According to him, it wasn’t true as all he wanted was to be loved and respected by everyone.
Santosh Kumar is a veteran song lyricist in Indian cinema. He loves to write poetry and compose songs. This article provides an insight into his life.