A former Assistant Commissioner of Income Tax and an ex-bureaucrat turned into an Indian politician and now finally, as a 7th Chief Minister of Delhi, you will get to know him more deeply here and find interesting facts about Arvind Kejriwal.
Born in Haryana on 16th August 1968, Arvind Kejriwal was pursuing Civil Service Examination. He stayed mostly in North India during his childhood days and while studying, he was into volunteering with Mother Teresa.
|Real Name||Arvind Kejriwal|
|Profession||Politician, Chief Minister of Delhi|
|Date of Birth||16 August 1968|
|Age (as of 2021)||52 Years Old|
|Hometown||Siwani, Bhiwani district, Haryana, India|
|School||Campus School, Hisar, Haryana, India.|
Christian Missionary Holy Child School, Sonipat, Haryana, India.
|College/University||Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur, West Bengal (1985–1989)|
|Education Qualification||Graduated in Mechanical Engineering|
|Political Inclination||Aam Aadmi Party (AAP)|
|Email Id||[email protected]|
|Address||Resident- 87 Block, B.K.Dutt Colony New Delhi- 110001|
|Height (approx)||in centimetres- 165 cm|
in meter- 1.65 m
in feet & inches- 5’5”
Family, Parents, Siblings
- He worked as a Joint Commissioner of Income Tax
- He and his companion ran a movement called Parivartan.
- He joined politics
- He formed Aam Aadmi Party (AAP)
- He won the battle and took over as Chief Minister of Delhi
- He was honored with many prestigious awards.
- He was listed among the 100th most influential people around the world.
- A chronicle was made on him with the title ‘An insignificant Man’
BJP criticize Delhi CM Kejriwal for exacerbating the circumstances of Delhi and so, it is said by the BJP that the common public of Delhi will provide their answers through the municipal polls.
|Favourite Actor||Aamir Khan|
|Favourite Food||Pani Puri, Aloo Paratha and Jalebi|
|Favourite Comedian||Kapil Sharma|
|Social Activist||Anna Hazare|
Exciting Things to Know about Arvind Kejriwal
- He says, he loves cooking and can make aloo paratha, aloo ki sabzi, and roti
- He loves visiting Chinese Joint in CP along with his wife to prefer dinner and has also become the party’s best place to hangout.
- Arvind Kejriwal was the eldest son and spent his time mostly in North Indian cities.
- He performed the IIT-JEE examination and received 563 scores in the All India Rank.
- Later, he pursued Mechanical Engineering and then got posted to Tata Steel whereby leaving for Civil Services Examination while got the chance to work with Mother Teresa in Kolkata.
Arvind Kejriwal grew up to be a mechanical engineer by profession while he volunteered for Mother Teresa during his studies. He passed the Civil Services Examination and worked as an Assistant Tax Commissioner in the Indian Revenue System. However, he was more into politics and public services that led him to form the Aam Aadmi Party and a movement called Parivartan.
Who is Arvind Kejriwal?
Arvind Kejriwal is a 7th and current Chief Minister of Delhi Since February 2015.
Which party belongs to Arvind Kejriwal?
Arvind Kejriwal Belongs to Aam Aadmi Party (AAP).