A radio jockey presenter, and then a comedian, director, cricket commentator, and actor was all that he owned as his career choice. Apart from this, he also had a life which is discussed below and if so, you are interested to find out information about RJ Balaji, then you are on the right page as you will find here more statistics about him.
After breathing for the first time on 20th June 1985 in Chennai, he was keen to pursue his career in interacting with different people as he had a different life in childhood while his mother kept on moving to different places also because his father abandoned him.
|Full Name||Balaji Patturaj|
|Nick Name||Cross talk Balaji|
|Profession||Radio Jockey, comedian, director, cricket commentator, and actor|
|Channel||92.7 Big FM|
|Date of Birth||20 June 1985|
|Birthplace||Chennai, Tamil Nadu|
|Hometown||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
|School||Attented 11 Schools|
|College||Kumararani Meena Muthiah College of Arts.|
Amrita School of Communication, Coimbatore.
|Education Qualification||B.Sc Computer Science,|
Post Graduate Diploma in Jounalism
|Debut||Film: Ethir Neechal (2013)|
Radio: Hello Coimbatore (2006)
|Email Id’s||[email protected]|
|Contact number||+91 98-43-193014|
|Height (approx)||in centimetres- 170 cm|
in meter- 1.70 m
in feet & inches- 5’7”
|Weight (approx)||in Kilogram- 80 kg|
in pounds- 176 lbs
|Body Measurements||Chest- 40 inches|
Waist- 30 inches
Biceps- 14 inches
- He began his journey as a Radio Jockey
- He is popular for hosting 92.7 Big FM.
- He is in association with many televisions shows
- He judged Channel Surfing, which was an inter-school cultural festival
- He was popular for his ‘Cross Talk Balaji’ that earned him massive recognition and respect from both India and outside India.
- Various apps were produced on him on various platforms.
- He got his first movie proposal in Tollywood called Ethir Neechal
- He opened his YouTube Channel
Family, Parents, Siblings & Relationship
|Wife/ Spouse||Name Not Know|
|Parents||Father– Harish Rahman|
Mother- Meena Rahman
|Children||Son- Mahanth D Balaji|
|Siblings||Brother- 1 (Younger)|
Sister- 3 (Younger)
He was born in Chennai and while he was very young, he learned about his father leaving them and went missing. His mother brought him up and kept changing 24 houses.* You want to know why his mother kept changing 24 homes and how he overcome those plights
* Well, his mother wasn’t able to dwell in one place she would keep on changing homes. Also, his school was changed 11 times. And this was the time when he felt the need to pursue a career where he can interact with many people.
RJ Balaji was in the limelight when everyone learned he is a Brahmin and for which he faced criticism by many people as he was found protesting as opposed to the protest in the IPL game. He was suddenly declared an anti-Tamil who had a sick mentality of a ‘Brahmin’.
|Favourite Food||South Indian Foods|
|Favourite Actors||Rajinikanth, Mahesh Babu, and Kamal Hassan|
|Favourite RJ||Senthil Kumar|
Interesting things to know about RJ Balaji
- He loves to interact with people and so, he chooses a career in Radio Jockey.
- He even tried his luck in journalism but failed, so he tried many other career options in life. Among which is the Cross Talk Balaji.
- He even went on to be an actor in Tamil pictures.
- His talk show at some point received criticism when he reviewed politicians and Tamil movies to which he sarcastically said that everyone is behaving like a teenager and that he only wants to do good for everyone.
RJ Balaji is a popular Radio Jockey at Radio 92.7 Big FM. As a communicator, he loved his profession and so, he went to open his talk show called Cross Talk Balaji which garnered him massive popularity worldwide and for which he also faced several criticisms while reviewing politicians and movies. Currently, he has his own YouTube channel with the title Panjumittai Productions.