There are a huge variety of individuals who become famous on the television or Bollywood stream. These famous and superstars delegate many other skills rather than only acting. Are you interested to know some unknown facts about the Bollywood star Milind Soman? If your answer is yes, then you must stay tuned. This article will detail most of the information about Milind Soman.
Milind Soman is an Indian supermodel, actor, and film producer. He is a fitness freak and works as a fitness promoter. He participated in one of the most popular reality shows ‘Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi 3’ in the year 2010). Yet, he did not receive any success at this point.
Milind Soman possesses distinguished popularity as an Indian and he attracts almost every fitness lover.
|Real Name||Milind Usha Soman|
|Nickname||Marathon Man of Bollywood|
|Profession||Indian actor, Producer|
|Date of Birth||4 November 1965|
|Birthplace||Glasgow, United Kingdom|
|Age (at 2021)||56 Years|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Hobbies||Running, Travelling, Swimming|
|School||Dr. Antonio Da Silva High School, Mumbai|
|College/University||Saboo Siddik Engineering College, Mumbai|
|Education Qualification||Diploma in Electrical Engineering|
|Debut||Bollywood- Tarkieb (2000)|
Marathi Film- Gandha: Smell (2009)
Film Production- Rules: Pyaar Ka Superhit Formula (2003)
Hindi TV- Margarita (1997)
English TV- A Mouthful of Sky (1995)
|Height (approx)||in centimetres- 180 cm|
in meter- 1.80 m
in feet & inches- 5’11”
|Weight (approx)||in Kilogram- 75 kg|
in pounds- 165 lbs
|Body Measurements||Chest- 44 inches|
Waist- 32 inches
Biceps- 14 inches
|Hair Colour||Salt & Pepper|
Family, Parents, Relationship
- Milind Sonam inaugurated his career as a swimmer.
- After this, he landed on modeling. But he had to face several rejections in his beginning modeling career with Graviera Suiting.
- Later on, he worked as a model for Thackersey Fabrics and this was his first breakthrough in his entire career.
- His career as an actor includes Bhram, Say Salaam India, Bheja Fry, Hollywood films such as Valley of Flowers, The Flag, and the Swedish film Arn.
- Milind won the man of the year award in 2020.
- He grabbed the silver medal Championship in 1975 at the National Swimming Contest.
- He also received various designations as a successful fitness model at a very young age.
- Milind won the title of ‘Ironman’ in 2015 for completing the Ironman challenge in 15 hours and 19 minutes as his debut.
Milind had been successful in several acting skills as well as in being a fitness model. He won the highest number of awards in 2020. He shared the credit for this success with his wife Ankita Konwar.
He is the co-owner of a fitness club in Delhi called ‘Breath’. Milind Soman has judged the third season of ‘India’s Next Top Model.’ In 2017. Currently, Milind is the co-founder of India’s Biggest Women’s Run known as ‘Pinkathon’.Milind is a huge fan and promoter of the importance of Exercise and Fitness in daily life.
|Favourite Author||Bill Bryson|
|Favourite Film||Sholay, Kung Fu Panda, On Golden Pond, The Godfather|
|Favourite Food||Sushi, Sashimi, Belgian Chocolate|
|Favourite Destinations||Europe, Africa, Goa|
|Net Worth (approx)||$ 20 million|
- Sonam aspires to visit Goa, Europe, and Africa as the favorite holiday destinations.
- Milind Soman is an animal lover. He loves to explore wildlife conservation. He also loves to interact with his fans over various social media platforms. He is a coffee lover too.
- Swimming, Running, Travelling and kickboxing are some of his all-time favorite hobbies
Milind Soman possesses a strong career in the entertainment field. Besides this, he is a successful individual based on his talent and hard work.
Q.1) who is Milind Soman?
Milind Soman is an Indian supermodel, actor, and film producer. He is a fitness freak and works as a fitness promoter.
Q.2) how old is Milind Soman?
Milind Soman age 56 Years (as of 2021)
Q.3) how many times Milind Soman married?
He married twice. Mylene Jampanoi was first wife and Ankita Konwar is second wife.