Karishma Tanna is an Indian actress who has worked on films and shows, modelled and as an anchor. Her debut was in Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi, which aired in 2001. She is predominantly known for roles in Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi, Ek Ladki Anjaani Si and the biopic Sanju. Her first Bollywood film was Suneel Darshan’s Dosti: Friends Forever in 2006. Her most recent and shining achievement is being the first female contestant to win the Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi 10, a reality and stunt television series.
Karishma Tanna was Born on 21st December 1983 to a Gujarati family, Karishma was brought up in accordance to Gujarati culture and customs. She is extremely close to her mother as her father passed away in October 2012. She was engaged to her boyfriend, the actor Upen Patel, whom she met on the show Big Boss and was engaged to him as well. They, however split up in 2016.
|Height (approx)||in centimetres- 175 cm|
in meter- 1.75 m
in feet & inches- 5’9”
|Weight (approx)||in Kilogram- 58 kg|
in pounds- 127 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx)||32-28-34|
|Hair Colour||Dark Brown|
Family, Siblings, Relationship
|2005||Dosti: Friends Forever||Nandini Thapar||Debut|
|2011||I Am Sorry Mathe Banni Preethsona||Chetana||Kannada Film|
|2014||Golu Aur Pappu||Shalini|
|2015||Tina and Lolo||Lolo||Shelved|
She was the first runner-up in Bigg Boss Halla Bol. She was the second runner up in Nach Baliye 7 with her then boyfriend Upen Patel.
Karishma Tanna won the Zee Award (most fit female actors) twice in 2016 and 2018. She won the Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi 10 in 2020.
- Karishma Tanna has been interested in acting since she was a child and made her debut in the entertainment industry at 17 years old.
- She was rejected quite a few times in Bollywood for her height (5”9′) and for her then job as a daily soap actress.
- She took cooking classes before taking part in Big Boss 8.
- Karishma Tanna admires Kangana Ranaut and Victoria Beckham as her style inspirations
- She was proposed to on the dance show Nach Baliye on which she was a contestant.
- Her first lead role was in Kannada film”I Am Sorry Mathe Banne Preethsona” in 2011.
Karishma Tanna has prevailed through so many failures and setbacks to become a strong woman who is an inspiration for all the women in the country. She has kept going in the face of adversity and achieved her dream of succeeding in the entertainment industry.